The complaints that we receive help us to better understand how we are doing, lessons we can learn and the improvements we can make. We are committed to listening to the public, acknowledging concerns and putting things right where appropriate. The purpose of this Complaints Policy is to outline how to make a complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To let people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are resolved
- To gather the information that helps us to improve what we do
How to complain
Please use the contact us form on the contact page to submit a complaint.
If you remain unhappy with our use of your personal data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. We would encourage you to contact us in the first instance so we can attempt to resolve any concerns.